There are multiple ways to donate to GCRC.
Donate resalable items
GCRC accepts donations of re-saleable items to the Thrift Store
Financial Donations can be made in one of two ways:
- Directly to the Graham County Rehabilitation Center
- Graham Greenlee Tax Credit Coalition
- The donation must be made by an individual. (corporations, foundations, partnerships, etc., do not qualify)
- The donation must be in cash. (property donations do not qualify, nor do in-kind donations such as toys, books and services.)
- The donation must be made to a Qualified Charitable Organization that have been certified by the state of Arizona. Gifts to non-certified charities are not eligible for the Arizona Charitable Tax
To claim the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
- Make a financial donation to GCRC either directly to GCRC (Contact GCRC) or through the Graham Greenlee Tax Credit Coalition. (www.grahamgreenleetcc.org) Be sure to request a donation receipt for your tax records, when making a donation directly to GCRC.
- Claim the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit when you file your taxes. As a tax credit, the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit reduces tax liability.
- Every dollar an individual claims as a tax credit, their tax credit is reduced by a dollar. The Arizona state tax credit cannat exceed a taxpayers current Tax Liability.
In addition to the donation methods listed